View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosavj View Post
Thank you very much. I have contacted sony support and have the whole walk-through with them and nothing seems to work. I guess the buttons are just dead.

What a pity! I love my reader and it's red. I guess the only option is to send it in for replacement/repair. I just bought it from sonytyle.com in May 2011 so hopefully the warranty still works.
My 950 did the exact same thing a month or so ago, but it was the page turn buttons and home button that stopped working. Mine had a 1-year warranty, so I expect yours will as well. They'll send you a "reconditioned" unit for replacement, but mine looked brand new when it arrived and works better than my old one did (it was probably always a little broken), so I'm happy with it. If you still have your receipt there is a form on their website that you fill out to request repair/exchange, if you don't have a receipt you need to call them.

I used the phone number listed on this page.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote