View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #279
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberdana View Post
I agree with the other comments about needing a way to organize my library. Also I would like to see the dictionary work with all books- not just those purchased from kobo.
Since you appear to own a Kobo Touch, your message should probably be in the "Kobo Touch future firmware feature request thread". In any case, having the dictionary work on non-Kobo ePubs is currently in beta evaluation for the Touch, so hopefully you can soon cross off one of the items on your wish list.

Regards,
Joe

Last edited by Joe563; 07-05-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Correction
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote