View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #21
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
In Life + 50 Countries...

Hemmingway - next January, also in Life + 50 Countries.
we're in the internet, what country is that? Anyway, nice to know -- another 2 great authors in the list. When shall I have the time to read modern fiction with so many classics one click away?

A pocket device and ebooks have broadened my literary horizon like never before, giving me time to read when I would never expect so. I've downloaded some educational material on the French language to read french poetry in its original form. Of course, perhaps a bit easier to me than to english native speakers, as french, italian, spanish and portuguese are all quite close enough in their latin heritage. They look and sound like weird dialects, but still kinda understandable...
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote