View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #404
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It is important for MR because MR has a server in the US for just this purpose of having US public domain books that are not public domain in Canada. If you upload one of them please request a moderator to move it to the US server.

Dale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Or make sure you choose "US" in the "Manage Attachments" dialog.
Thank you for correcting my error. I was unaware MR had a server in the US. I must not have run across a US only PD material.

Although, there is so much more available for Canadians than US residents. Starting 2012 all Hemingway's writings will be PD in Canada.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote