View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
sunami88
Enthusiast
sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
in calibre, if you have your device connected, you will have an additional button called "show books in main memory of device" and if you have an sd card in the kobo, you'll also have "show books in storage slot a".

if you can't tell which buttons are which, go into calibre's preferences and under look and feel, and under the toolbar heading and show text under icons, select always and go look at the toolbar again.
I tried to do this recently, but it seems that while Calibre will display what items are on the I'm Reading list, it won't actually allow you to manage which books are and aren't. Maybe it worked in a previous version, but with KO 1.8.1 and Calibre 0.7.34 it doesn't.

What I ended up doing was a factory reset (AFTER A FULL BACKUP) and then replacing the DB. It's a weird and mostly unintuitive process, but it seemingly worked for me. I still had one purchased book stuck on the list, but I think it's a larger, finnicky technical issue that's causing that (could be wrong/not an expert/YMMV/etc...).

Last edited by sunami88; 12-19-2010 at 09:09 PM.
sunami88 is offline   Reply With Quote