View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I can tell you that Ibis reader is probably not smart enough to decode URLs properly. Percent encoding is probably throwing it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liza View Post
We've made some changes to the way images are handled that we're hoping has improved this. Please let us know if it's still a problem. - Liza & Keith (the Ibis Reader team)

Valloric - You are right, %20s do throw Ibis off. I always swap them out for spaces before I upload to Ibis.

Liza & Keith - I see thumbnail covers on Ibis with my book list now. That's very nice. However, I just uploaded a new book and the same thing happened: no cover initially.

Please see my post above showing my cover entry and one I downloaded from Feedbooks, which does load properly.

Thank you all - Fabe
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote