View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Neo battery is not user replaceable.

Before I had asked about the battery replacement on MR, I had emailed Endless Ideas about that. Today they answered me: the battery is NOT user replaceable, and must be replaced by an authorized dealer.

It looks like I'll be waiting to upgrade my BB One until something comes along with user replaceable battery - I don't think having to wait for weeks for replacement is exactly what I'm looking for.

Perhaps by opening the entire case, thus voiding warranty, one might replace the battery??
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote