View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:28 AM   #13
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechordmaster View Post
Great success getting the hotfix through! Worked like a breeze.
For the MRI part i keep getting a unable to run .sh command error..
I used the kual-mrinstaller-1.6.N.zip and then added the revised coplate version to the mrpackages folder and ran ;log mrpi

The device shows an installation bar, throws 255 Package error and restarts.
Anything i'm doing wrong?
Thanks for helping out!
Where did you get that version from? I was looking at my NiLuJe Snapshots 12-10-2018 download folder and the MRPI version was already 1.7.N-r15585. I think there might be an even newer version released yesterday, too.

EDIT:
This is where you should be getting your add-on packages (aside from the KUAL coplate): Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks

Last edited by ilovejedd; 01-04-2019 at 10:34 AM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote