View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #15
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maufe View Post
thanks for your friendly reply, I have 2036 books and 11 different format. Should I have to change all of them in Epub or kepub?
My Ereader is a kobo Aura One but I don't know where to find the firmware this term is not even clear for me. Should I have to search in the kobo setting a number? Sorry I am French :-) and as you sure know French and English langage is a catastrophe It's like a second IT langage.
for now and since 2 hours after downloading 400 epub my kobo show this screen who is moving very slowly
Either epub or kepub are preferred. Your Kobo will handle pdf but it's not the greatest pdf reader. The mobi format support is for the original Mobipocket format and not the changes made to that format after Amazon purchased Mobipocket. If you are a comic reader, CBZ/CBR formats are supported.

If you are using calibre, it will try to convert the files on the fly but I prefer to preconvert, error and format check and update metadata before sending.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote