View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 12:32 PM   #4
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Thanks, that got me bootstrapped and let me install the KUAL Booklet - had a bit of confusion in that even after it installed successfully, it wasn't visible but then figured that the Kindle might still be scanning docs and I just needed to give it a few mins...

Now able to run the KUAL so re-installing the packages (python, libsync & usbnet for me)
--
NiLuJe: Restarted the device, yes, but no factory-resets nor account changes. One point is that normally the KUAL & mrpi features have survived, so I've just needed to reinstall the packages. As such, I've no idea how long ";log mrpi" has been non-functional as I've not tried it before, so it may be unrelated to this f/w update.

Last edited by gwynevans; 06-02-2018 at 12:39 PM.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote