View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 12:52 PM   #39
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I've finally decided on my goals for next year. For quantity, the same as this year-- a base goal of 10 books a month (120 books total), and a stretch goal of 14 books a month, 168 total. This year, it looks like I'm going to end up right in the middle of that, somewhere around 145 books, plus or minus a couple.

But more than that are my secondary goals which I expect to be much more challenging:
  • Track every book read, with basic ratings, updating no less often than weekly,
  • Track the $$ spent on books
  • Spend no more tha $40 USD/month on eBooks
This will be a 20% reduction from this year, and only includes ebook costs. (I count audio books, but don't cost them, since the vast majority are Audible credits and that doesn't change year to year, and the rest are all WhisperSync deals. )

Last edited by CRussel; 12-29-2016 at 12:56 PM.