View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 09:33 AM   #38
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
My goal is to finish the books I set out to read (unless I truly hate them). My habit is to pick up a new book and borrow it and then get very distracted by the next thing I want to read.

I must stop that if I want to truly enjoy the books I read.

Here are my first three in order:

"Watership Down" by Richard Adams. I just learned of his passing in the news. This is a classic I had never gotten around to reading. So this goes first on my list.

"Nineteen Eighty Four". It's one of my favorite books, and I'm reading it to celebrate my purging of my Facebook account

"The Princess Diarist" Carrie Fisher just passed away and I want to read that book. Our family loves Star Wars and her other work, so I want to give that a read.

I have a bunch more on my list, but Those three stood out as having intent for me.