View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #32
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
There's no way I'd duplicate all the info in my calibre database in a spreadsheet.

However, adding 'date started' and 'date finished' custom columns to calibre might be a good idea. I do have that info, just in posts at MobileRead. And I could start with new books in January.

It might be interesting to be able to sort my read books by date read.

Hmmm.....
You know, I was just thinking it was time for me to add those columns to Calibre. I might even be able to use them to either populate GoodReads, or get populated from it.