View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 03:27 AM   #4
jonesyb
Enthusiast
jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I use physical Kindle and Kobo ereaders plus various apps on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, iOs/iPadOS and Android. For the most part, I've come to expect little of the apps on Android since many of the authors have absolutely no respect for the epub standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnail View Post
Think about getting a kobo. As much as I dislike the kindle's crappy UI, I acknowledge that it does some formatting things better than the kobo. For example, the kobo doesn't do anything intelligent with font-family:monospace. I also had a problem on the kobo with tables, but I can't remember what was wrong.

Good call on the Kobo recommendation! I will check those out. I would also like a new device for actual normal reading seeing as I am still using a Kindle 4.
jonesyb is offline   Reply With Quote