View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbirchall View Post
I have recently downloaded a book by David Eddings called Tamuli, from All About Ebooks. I converted the file using Calibre, to LRF for reading on my Sony PRS-505. Unfortunately, the converted file is awful to read as in a number of instances, sentences finish halfway across a line and finish on the next line. Is there anything that can be done to improve the presentation. Should I have used Calibre, should I converted to some other format?

Any guidance will be appreciated.
Was this a legal eBook? If so, what format is it? RAR is a compression format and not an eBook format so telling us you converted a RAR file is useless. If this is not a legal eBook, I suggest you ask to have this thread deleted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote