View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #106
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm interested in doing some more of Voltaire's novellas. We've already got Candide and Zadig. I would like to do The Princess of Babylon and L'Ingenu ('The Innocent' or 'The Child of Nature'). Despite some searching, I've been unable to find an english translation on the web.
If anyone finds one then I would be very pleased if they point me in its direction. (I'm happy to convert the book myself.) If not, I may well have a go at the original French.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote