View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:21 AM   #52
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhburton View Post
Time to take a break from shamelessly plugging my own book, to plug another author. I'm sure you all know him. He's an ebook god and a brilliant writer.

Joe Konrath

Now go buy his books! Tell him I sent you. He doesn't know me from a hole in the wall, but tell him anyway.

Thanks for mentioning him, David.

I've only read one piece by him and thoroughly enjoyed it. I need to sample some more of his writing. It's exactly the kind of thriller/horror stuff I like.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote