View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 08:43 AM   #21
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
I had a great deal of trouble converting epub3 back to epub2. Following previous instructions on this forum I converted the epub to .zip and then edited the .opf file to change the package back to version 2.

But then I couldn't work out how to get my new .opf file back into the zip file so I could then change the extension back to .epub.

I finally succeeded without doing any zipping and editing by converting the epub3 to .azw in Calibre. Then using Calibre again I converted it to epub and low and behold discovered it was now epub2

Last edited by Moonraker; 05-15-2017 at 08:45 AM.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote