View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #398
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
There are something like six plugins of mine that need updating because of the virtual libraries feature change to calibre. It is a non-trivial amount of work required and I have been waiting to let the new feature settle in first so as to not have to do it all twice. I will get around to working on this at some point in the coming weeks, but as the plugins still "work" in the meantime (if not as perfectly as before) its not top of my free time list at the moment...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote