View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
I fully support this. And I agree that it is sad that MR needs a sticky for it. I have to admit though, that with the arrival of the Paperwhite the ad-free version has a huge benefit over the ad-supported discounted version. The wake up feature for the cover without doing anything else but open the cover and you can continue reading is not really good on the special offer kindle. To fully enjoy this you need the ad-free version. I would never dream about paying Amazon to remove the ads on my Kindle Touch - I never see them. On the other hand when I ordered my Paperwhites, I would never dream about getting the Special Offers version. I gladly paid the $20 extra and have the cover work as advertised.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote