View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #14443
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I just found out the Infinity Hold by Barry B. Longyear was available as an ebook. I loved this book and read it a few times. I wanted to read it again and picked up my paperback and wondered if it was available. It was not available at Barnes and Noble. I checked Amazon and found it available. I was getting ready to click buy when I saw Infinity Hold/3 under Customers Who Bought Also Bought. Wondering what this was I clicked it. It is all three of the Infinity Hold books in one. And the bonus is that I did not even know there were any sequels to Infinity Hold.
I bought it and am getting ready to start reading them.

http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Hold-...ref=kinw_dp_ke

Give this one a try. You will not be disappointed.
Apache
And it's available as a Kindle Prime book. I'll have to give it a try next month. Thanks.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote