View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:41 PM   #13
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaWolf View Post
I am curious though to see how it handles inline images and things like decorative first letters at the start of a chapter. These things are probably going to take a little while to find out while people start playing with the format more.
I have an example of text wrapping around an image in Sony's Windows ebook Reader. The ePubs I have seen so far often have a stylized chapter heading, but don't typically have a decorative first letter. A distinctive first letter is common in TOPAZ ebooks for the Kindle, which is Amazon's poor attempt at an alternative to ePub, and it can be quite distracting on a small screen.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote