View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #24
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidol View Post
One "bad" thing...the joystick is soldered to the mainboard.
I would like to see it connected through a connector like the display...but I do enjoy my first steps on my new M92 white
This would make the joystick easy swapable (when it went bad) like a bad battery
Hardware-Feature-Request for the future?
I agree.

Sometimes when we repair M92 we have to replace the mainboard (quite seldom task though). But reworking of soldered parts is really annoying job. I suggested to Onyx to use FCB connectors instead, but as result they would have to redesign PCB and they would rather to avoid this costly work. We got for free some new replacement joysticks /LED boards instead .
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote