View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieFrost View Post
Ok, guys thanks for your reply, like I said I am sure you gave it a lot more thought than I did and there are a lot of bright people here. That said, I still feel there should be a future devices section just for the news on future devices (and the "non-news"), and all the rest of the news elsewhere, because all the others are far less important than the new device staff for a lot of people, and they should be easily sought there. I am going to voice these of course when and if a new forum restructuring takes place.
Perhaps a prefix on the message would help people find these "important" messages.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote