View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
You aren't going to get this for under $300, I'm afraid. These things were never very popular so there aren't many out there. However, I am not sure why you need a convertible. Why not just get an android tablet with USB port and then connect it to an external? How much storage space are you looking for anyway?

However, it is true that using Android would make you unable to use a lot of apps, like the visual novels. Though, I find for visual novels, since the interface is pretty simple, remote desktopping works decently.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote