View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #42
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Man!

As if I needed another reason to be angry at SONY for such a despicably klugey software application.

Would be interested to read this on my PRS-500. We will see if the Connect store ever logs me in so that I may do so.

Seriously need to purchase a card reader so that I may circumvent the only program to give me more trouble than Adobe Acrobat. Absolutely loathe that little 'ying-yang' arrow icon.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote