View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #6
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
Question

On the Note Pro after the update, in the apps section if I hold down on an app I now only have the options of Delete and Manage for each app and Optimize is gone. Is the only way to optimize an apps setting by using the Navigation Ball now. I would note that your "auto" optimizations settings are never the best for me so not being able to easily fix an app so it looks the way I would like is super annoying. Not sure why this disappeared. Please add it back in the next update.

Also when will NeoReader get the ability to tell you when the end of the current chapter is near rather than just the end of the book? The app obviously knows where the chapter ends because its in the TOC its just not available at the bottom of the page which would be very useful to a reader.
junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote