View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Ok... I've got a couple of the novels from monthly webscriptions at Baen and from some of the reviews I've read on the web, they appear to be a bit of 'Romance in Space' books.

Now I know I've said I wasn't much of a Romance novel sort of guy, but I did enjoy the first two novels in the Vorkosigan Saga enough to reread and enjoy. What's the level of romance in the Liaden series?
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote