View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 05:09 AM   #10
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
(Rule 10) I know, I should probably take this elsewhere, maybe the lounge, but how can the moderators tell between my wife and I having each having an account her, with email addresses at the same domain, vs. me having multiple accounts using (throwaway) email addresses at the same domain?
People usually only create multiple accounts for bad reasons. It's the behaviour of the accounts that usually triggers an investigation.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote