View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Have you not looked at your avatar in the mirror? If you have, you'd know that your username is eraHlirPA, that you are a very large chicken, and that you're totally dead sexy, love. I'm pretty sure a cruller is some kind of deep-sea crab, and everyone knows that crustaceans are totally hot (especially after boiling, and lathering in garlic butter), and so imagine a twisted one that "uses the whole chicken" (instead of just the feather). I can't think anything that's particularly salacious about a bit of dough with a hole in it, but maybe it's just the internet's form of a post-karma cigarette.

Cheers,
Marc
I thought my nick in a mirror was Click image for larger version

Name:	reversed.png
Views:	267
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	59105
You are right though, my mighty chook avatar exemplifies my sinewy body.
I don't smoke cigarettes!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote