View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 10:56 PM   #1
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Ctrl-Shft-R Debug vs calibre-debug -g

I've noticed a couple of odd things about the two debug modes. I'm using caliber 2.10 on Win8.

First:

If I'm already in Ctrl-Shft-R debug mode and hit Ctrl-R to restart, calibre restarts and says it's in debug mode with the same debug file, but it doesn't write anything more to the debug text file.

It looks like there should be another check at calibre/gui2/main.py:347. I don't know what's most appropriate. Perhaps: u'--gui-debug' in sys.argv ?

Second:

Trying to debug a FileTypePlugin, print statements from run() etc don't show up in the console output when I'm using calibre-debug -g. They do appear in the text file when using Ctrl-Shft-R debug.

I don't have any ideas about that one.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote