View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Yes. It's a commercial title from Fictionwise. I am only using epub on Kobo.

On the current page at the bottom: "the title - xx of 227".

Pressing the Menu button offers: Next Chapter, Table of Contents, Previous Chapter, Overview.

Next Chapter and Previous Chapter do exactly what they say.

Table of Contents offers me: Return to current page, a list of the first 10 chapters with a "tick" next to the current one; and right click takes me to the next page with the remaining 6 chapters, and two final "chapters" entitled "About the Author" and "About the Artist".

Overview offers me: the cover, the title, the author, the category, number of words, publication date

Pressing the Display button allows me to adjust font size and style; after a choice I am returned to the page I was reading.

Pressing the Back button returns me to the place I was reading.

When I switch off, I am left with the cover and a caption "Chapter x of 18 - Press power to start reading"
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote