View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Don. You are the MAN! I've been considering tackling this one on BD.

But I know me. I'd probably do away with the Chapter links entirely like I did on Les Mis.. (I still feel a bit guilty about that one. If someone does Les Mis. with all the chapter links my version ought to come down but until then at least its in Sony Reader format.)

Its been years since I've read Don Quixote.

And now.. It'll probably STILL be years until I get to it but now..

I got it on my reader. So far I have 178 books on it.

(Most of them downlaoded from this site.)
Thanks. Remember, though, that I did away with the Chapter descriptors (when a chapter is FIRST encounted in the Contents section). They are there, but located when one reads the actual chapter in the ebook. The only reason I did this is because the Contents page would have easily been 20-25 screens long...just for the Contents page alone!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote