View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Does it matter if a brand is not sold where you live?

Hello!

I am new to this board, and new to researching in anticipation of buying my first eBook reader.

For the past couple of weeks I have been leaning fairly heavily toward the txtr, which will come out in October. The txtr will be sold initially in Germany and adjacent countries.

Now I see that the Hanlin/Astak Pocket Pro will be out in a few weeks here in the US.

I imagine that if a unit is perfect in every regard, then it won't matter who sells it. But if there is an issue of any sort, I wonder if there would be a negative aspect to being the only guy in the US with a txtr.

Maybe I should consider the Astak because it will be sold and supported (I think) in the US.

Do you have any opinions on this?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote