View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #5
jlocicero
jlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Quote:
I would remove one or both of those and check the preview window to see if that is to your liking.
Thank you very much! I removed the "letter-spacing: -0.8px;" lines, and now it looks so much better.

Thank you again for helping me with this. Now I can enjoy reading the book without so much of my OCD kicking in!
jlocicero is offline   Reply With Quote