Thread: Audio Book?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:01 AM   #6
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Well, I hear you, but still I wonder what sells and what doesn't sell audio wise. I am not ready to hire James Earl Jones yet.

I am a pretty severe self critic, and I listened to other people who heard our presentations and whereas we weren't on the great side, the work was judged competent.

I don't know what I will do in the future. It seems logical to think that there must be market there but how do we tap into it without spending all the profit?

When I was younger before I wrote so much, I used to make cassette tapes of study notes of technical subjects, on project scopes, objectives, designs and details, on languages for foreign work, on topographical and cultural data for trips and listen to them as I drove or flew. Now days I play back what I am writing and make notes on a pad. Anyway, maybe I am too used to a kind of dry narrative and am missing something with the audio books.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote