View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
If I get a new eink device it will probably be a Kindle. I want something with a dictionary and I'm kind of eager to try out all the other features bundled with the Kindle. Unfortunately, I'm still jaded by the delicacy of the screens. So a new eink device might not be the best route. I don't know yet. I was thinking of an iPod Touch (as much as I dislike regular iPods) but the battery life for LCD screens is poor if it's on all the time. I don't even know if people have gotten iPod Touches to work well with ebooks yet. :-\ Any suggestions?
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote