View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #32
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleliekelly View Post
teletubbies should have been in a stephen king novel NOT a children's program although, once had a wiggles cd on repeat for the entire trip from maine to upstate new york and and still have nightmares where i wake up yelling "fruit salad yummy, yummy"......:eek: my therapist wont discuss it with me says it is too twisted for his practice.
You know that was their plan all along!

My kids liked the Wiggles (and loved that song), but thankfully didn't get obsessive about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Perhaps I was too subtle in my plea for Karma?!
Naw, it worked - on me any way. A "thank you" for making me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'm afraid it backfired on you. I mean, who knows what you would do if you had that much Karma?! It's a huge responsibility because people expect you to continue to be awesome. Nyssa handles it well, but I don't know if you're ready.
Awww! Thanks CWN!

Uh Oh, I may have contributed tho the delinquency of a Karma-minor!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote