View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #31
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Then what are you two doing here? Fine, you've registered your distaste at my personal opinions (which neither of you have depicted accurately, I might add). You're just being trolls here. You can go now.
I'm here because I am interested, in general, in the topic. If you have no interest in knowing why people aren't interested in reading your books, then why are you wasting bandwidth with the question?

Early yesterday was the first time I'd noticed your posts on this forum, and thus the first I'd heard of your work. Seeing that you were struggling and that you wrote SF (which is my favorite genre) I had the Amazon page open, was reading the reviews, and was considering buying one of your books -- and then I read your posts, particularly the one about how the Internet should be locked down, and I closed the Amazon page having made my decision.

I often seek out materials to read written by people who express ideas that I disagree with, but not my light fiction.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote