View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #11
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
If and when you get the ODBC working you really don't have to worry about VB or scripting, once you have an external connection to a database Excel has the language built in to query the data anyway you want. Including order fields, parts of fields etc.. you will have a fair amount of the sql language available to you (not sure how close sqllite is to standard so you will have to see).

If you get that far let me know and I may be able to help more.
Great, thanks. Now I'm off to try a build from the ODBCdriver source code.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote