View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #42
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
I'm using iPhoneBrowser with a jailbroken iPod Touch to load all my mobi books into the Kindle app. I already have the books on BookShelf. I hope Amazon puts a little more work into this app sooner rather than later. It can't be turned to landscape, the swiping of the finger to turn pages is clucky and annoying after a while, and there's no dictionary support. It would also be helpful to have a search function and to be able to type in the exact location of the book you'd like to go to. These seem like they would be simple fixes and features you would want in an app titled Kindle. The name kind of raises expectations these days. The app has a long way to go to get to Stanza or eReader standards.

Last edited by SpiderMatt; 03-04-2009 at 08:07 AM.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote