View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I'm able to register all my kindles including 4 Kindle Keyboards, kindle touch, kindle 6" 4th gen. I don't have anything older than a kindle keyboard. When I had problems registering one 4th gen, it turned out I was typing my email address incorrectly (I kept dropping the .com). All of these were used (I wasn't original owner).

If that doesn't work, do a hard reset. If that still doesn't work, call Amazon and see if there is something funky about the registration.

Last edited by Tarana; 05-19-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote