View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
Freidenker
Freidenker began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hello. Just checked my emails, let me try to remember, when it froze in the start up screen at first it wouldnt show up in the pc either. I think what i did (after the full recharge with an ac adapter, the ones used in diskmans and other stuff) was to push the reset button a lot of times cause i saw the orange light going on when i pushed it (at this point i was looking for any sort of reaction).

Finally i think i reseted it while pluged to the pc and it showed in windows. I thought it was fixed but when i unpluged it, it went to the start up screen all over again. I repeated the whole process until it showed in my pc again, and this time I used the full format as if it were a pen-drive. when i unpluged it, it worked!

This was some sort of a miracle, there was no reasoning behind my trying to fix it. Also, i have two computers at home, and one in my job, and i think i used the three of them, and only my work´s one worked. I don´t really know if this has something to do, but right now i have a bad pen drive and it shows in some pc but not in others, so... anyway... good luck.

Last edited by Freidenker; 07-25-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Freidenker is offline   Reply With Quote