View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:06 AM   #32
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
It supports fixed layout via AZK, not KF8.
I think we make a much bigger deal about the differences in file format than Amazon does. The folks I talked to called it KF8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Not true. Customers buying Amazon books will not notice the very slight differences in rendering between AZK on Kindle for iOS and KF8 on other platforms.
Slight difference? In my experience, AZK on iOS is KF7 with multimedia added. There's no support for even basic things like fonts, much less proper formatting.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote