View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #2
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Doubt this stock will ever go above $22 again if John Malone is getting out now. Perhaps, it just removes a roadblock to taking the company private?

I think I predicted B&N would be out of business within 5 years like 3 or 4 years ago. I was probably too pessimistic....they will probably be in business longer under its current structure (that is, still operating many large physical book stores under its brand).

Last edited by markbot; 04-03-2014 at 10:18 AM.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote