View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #24
narflet
narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
I hope that this will, alongside other potential improvements, solve the rather annoying problem of being unable to post status updates (which are based on physical page numbers) when reading an electronic book.
You do know you can update you status by % read as well as page number? If you've selected an edition listed as a kindle or ebook edition then it'll automatically be set to %. If not, then when you're viewing the full version of the site to update your status just click on the word 'page' in the status update section (i.e. where it says 'I'm on page x of x' and it'll switch to % instead.

As for the amazon/gr news, I honestly don't know whether this is a good or bad thing yet. Will have to wait and see where it goes.
narflet is offline   Reply With Quote