View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #13
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
No. Having fewer choices is limiting. I want as many choices as I can get. I'm not afraid to make zero changes even though I have a million alternatives.
Yes, in addition to the war among people who like to have smaller and bigger gradations among controls, there is also a war among people who like to have more controls (power) and fewer controls (elegance).

There are many other religious wars as well. I won't bother to enumerate them, as I'm sure the factions will speak up eventually.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote