View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroso View Post
Are there any Android PDF viewers with support for user-defined bookmarks? I mean bookmarks the user can set at arbitrary locations in a PDF document (e.g. for recording the last read page), not the predefined TOC bookmarks that come with the file.

EDIT: I'm equally interested in PDF viewers that, although they may not provide bookmarks, keep track of the last read page.
There are three PDF readers that come to mind, but there might be more that provided what your asking for.

ezPDF: ($.99/$2.99) Has annotations(PDF standards), it's own bookmark/note and remembers the last page. Best zoom/pan

RepliGo: PDF Reader ($2.99) on sale today for $.99. Only supports PDF standard annotations. The render engine is better and faster than ezPDF.

Mantano: (Free/Paid) It only supports it's in house Annotation system but can annotate and remember the last page.

I personally have purchased all three but I tend to switch between ezPDF and RepliGo based on what I'm reading. Since both ezPDF and RepliGo support PDF annotation nothing is lost switching between the two readers(well except last page read).

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 06-21-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Fixed smily cause by forum being too helpful
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote