View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #37
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I was thinking further about your question. I ordered my tracks with the software say 1 to 30 in my new "fake" album that creates the playlist. mp3tag didn't change the name of the files to be 01 to 30 so I have still multiple 01s, multiple 02s, etc because it kept the filenames from the original sources. The 950 must read the order from the Track field in the metadata. There might be a way to use the filename structure to accomplish the same thing, but I haven't experimented with it.
OK, thank you. I changed the tag "title" with 01, 02, etc. in front - now the 950 displays the titles in the correct order. It shows the track-# too (below the title), but there's no way to sort by track-#.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote