View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 05:01 AM   #21
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Thanks, guys! This has been a very helpful discussion!
I just tried saving an animated GIF to my album, and attaching it to a post, but get the "X" in a white box (for image unavailable).

I used the same IMG wrap around the URL as cromag used on his post, and can't see any difference in syntax. (I had to put spaces in the [IMG] tag below to prevent it from parsing)
Code:
 [I M G]https://www.mobileread.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1325&pictureid=7817[/I M G]

What might I be doing wrong? It has been so long since I used my album, I can't remember if I am forgetting some simple step.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote